Shedding is natural and there’s no way to eliminate it. But, there is a better way than constantly vacuuming and scrubbing hair off your floor, furniture, clothing and car seats.
FURminator deShedding Tools can help you reduce the amount of loose hair in your house by up to 90%! That means less time spent cleaning and more time to spend enjoying your pet.
Here are a few great tips for maintaining a professionally groomed look:
- FURminator’s Long Hair and Short Hair deShedding edges make choosing the right tool for your pet easier than ever. Plus, FURminator® now has a deShedding tool for every pet size, so you can get the very best results every time.
- While weekly deShedding is fine for short hair pets, medium to long hair pets may need to be deShedded a few minutes each day to prevent mats, tangles and dirt.
- If your pet does have mats and tangles, it’s best to brush your pet to remove them before using the deShedding tool. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can bend or break the teeth.
- Keep your deShedding sessions fun and positive. Remember, you can always take a break and continue the session later if necessary.
- When you groom, brush or deShed your pet, check for any changes in your pet’s skin and coat. Talk to your professional groomer or see your veterinarian if you notice anything unusual.
- While shaving may seem like a good fix for your dog’s shedding, it can change the texture of the coat, interrupt the natural shedding cycle and impair your dog’s ability to regulate body temperature. FURminatordeShedding Tools provide a healthier solution to shedding management.
- The condition of your pet’s coat is directly affected by his diet. Feeding your pet advanced nutritional food has many benefits for improved overall health, like a shinier coat, strong muscles and healthy teeth and bones.